Search the Legends

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Legend4ry D&D Era Publications


Hey folks, you may have noticed the redesign of Legend4ry D&D, now rebranded as Legend4ry Gaming.

I've been in a creative mood recently and have gotten back into creating for games, though with a more system agnostic bent to it. The intent is to get back to posting here semi-regularly with some fun (mostly) system agnostic items, adventures, seeds, creatures, and more.

In the meantime I've been cleaning up the blog's design quite a bit and am re-linking the "publications" (for lack of a better term) I put out during Legend4ry D&D's tenure. This post will be linked in the sidebar for easier access to these publications.




Legend4ry Dungeons & Dragons
This was my attempt at bringing some old-school and deadly sensibilities to 4th edition D&D. I made some headway and had some fun, but while I didn't fully achieve my goal, I still chalk it up as a success.

Blog Carnivals
During Legend4ry D&D's initial run I participated in two blog carnivals, specifically May of the Dead and Winter Is Coming II.
This is where I had the most fun! I took a few different OSR (old-school renaissance) adventures and gave them my own special touch for 4e. I had a blast making them and running them for my regular group.

No comments:

Post a Comment