Search the Legends

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Titles & Treasure Hordes

Well, the title of this post inadvertently sounds like a really bad D&D knock-off. And I guess that's fine.

But what I really want to talk about is that this infrequently updated blog has been renamed. Instead of being "Legend4ry D&D" I've gone ahead and updated the URL to just be "Legend4ry Gaming." Still in touch with the roots that brought me to blogging, but with a broader scope than just D&D. While I still have love in my heart for D&D, there are a ton of other games that I love to play and design for too! Seriously, just check out some of the last few posts to get an idea.

Since Dungeon World has been my jam for awhile now, I've decided to go ahead and collect all of the docs and links-to-docs in a more easily accessible place. Here is Sorcerer Blob's Creations: Dungeon World. It contains links to the Grendel for DW doc, links to the Baron of Blood Adventure Fronts I have up for sale, and an extra special micro-ruleset for DW that I've not posted anywhere: rules for jousting! Check it out!

Also, there have been a number of folks requesting the old Legend4ry D&D era stuff. I have plans to do something similar with it that I did with my Dungeon World stuff eventually. So hold on for a bit longer and I'll have a convenient and handy link to share eventually.

EDIT: You can find the Legend4ry D&D Era Stuff horde located in one place here.

EDIT TWO: Apparently the blog name change has made some previous links and the blog search function unusable. To search the archives one has to do it manually. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully it gets fixed soon-ish.

Until then,
-blob

You can follow me on Twitter @Sorcerer_Blob
on Tumblr at Art by Blob

No comments:

Post a Comment